21 January, 2011

14 Weeks!

I can't believe how big my little ducky is getting! He loves to coo and sing and watch himself in the mirror, he can roll over occasionally, and holds his head up better each day . Oh, and the smiles and giggles! He LOVES his bath time, and is sleeping and eating really well (thank you Baby Whisperer!). He is a bit drooly, chomps on his hands, and has random crying spells; possibly the first signs of early teething, poor buddy. We had a photo shoot day to commemorate his 14 week birthday. They were all so cute, it was hard to narrow down, so there are a lot, sorry! Proud mama I guess :0)













4 comments:

  1. soooo cute! and for the record, that was not too many pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhhhhh so CUTE!!!!!!!!!! i miss you guys :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH dear he is darling!!! You look like you are doing a great job mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, he is SO cute! It's been far too long since I have seen him!

    ReplyDelete